Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is it okay to be a straight white Male in 2019?

Aren't all straight white men racist, sexist homophobic bigots by default?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's curious that the people who say this have fielded a panoply of Presidential candidates who are overwhelmingly straight white males.

• 4 weeks ago

No, but they can be oblivious of their privilege because that's often how privilege works.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh do keep up--it's the gays they hate again, for being exclusionary. Who would've guessed within 4 years of legalizing gay marriage the "left" would loop around and claim gay people were bigots for not wanting to have sex with the opposite genitals. Seriously... this is a very real persistent movement in "LGBT" circles which has been totally colonized by straight people calling themselves queer and pan.

https://medium.com/@sue.donym1984/the-great-erasur...

So we can be bigots together.

• 1 month ago

No becouse you dont support lgbt with it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Are you the sort of person who blames people for things beyond their control, like what background their parents were? I can't help being born white or straight or male, none of that was anything I had a say in, and I'm not apologizing or taking the blame for things I had no control over.

• 1 month ago

They are the only ones that dont do the victim thing. The reason why they are under attack is that all the others will have to admit their mistakes if they cant fine an ooogie boogie man to blame.

• liz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, not if you’re a liberal or a snowflake or a social Marxist or a cuck or a househusband or a white knight.

Or a “ pussified man”, another one that’s bad apparently.

Source(s): The rubbish I see in GS.
  • 1 month ago

I'm a male chauvinist, I like beer and pie.

• 1 month ago

Troll question.

I am a straight white male, and I don't think that left-wing wackos' screeds matter to anyone other than other left-wing wackos.

• 1 month ago

Uh let me think no lol.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.