God is refusing to bless Australia with desperately needed drought breaking rain because Aussies voted yes to gay marriage?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

God is blessing Australian with a deluge of 3rd world immigrants due to the fact we have turned our back on him. As for droughts, they come and go and are even mentioned in the Bible.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bullshit. Ireland voted in same-sex marriage before Australia and we've plenty of rain. Australia's weather problems are down to climate change.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was in Melbourne in early 1972, when there was the biggest drought in 40 years. They almost had to sacrifice the 100-year-old trees in the Botanic Gardens. That was long before poofters were legalised!

• dj
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Which god are your referring to?

There are so many I get confused.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Grubbie is now married.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The  bible   has  stories  about  towns  who  broke Gods  laws being  punished such  as  Sodom  and Gommorah  scientist  found these towns in  1992  there  were  5 destroyed not two.Scientist  have them being destroyed   as far back  as  3,000 years  ago  and on the 29th of June  through  carbon  dating  also  that it was a  meteorite  that crashed to  Earth and  ricochet into the  towns, so yes  it may be  right

• 2 months ago

He's too busy looking after all the American athletes who thank him for their win..."i'd like to thank the lord jesus Christ for giving me the strength to win today".... crowd goes wild the coach scratches his head....crazy.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop pretending you speak for God. It's rude.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Perhaps God is refusing to bless Australia with rain due to their ongoing poor treatment of refugees.

• There is no God.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.