John asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

If there was some new software for helping you to write an article, what would you like it to do?

I am considering getting some article writing software made. What features would help you to write an article?

• Enigma

Here,this should get you started in the write direction: https://www.techradar.com/news/software/applicatio...

Affinity Publisher is cheaper than most and works great

• Fred

People a lot smarter than you or I have thought about this. Many of these people still try to keep LibreOffice up to date. While the first of the major open source office suites was OpenOffice, it was sold and is no longer open source. Just because it is free does not mean that it is open source. It was the starting point for LibreOffice. The benefit of open source is that anyone with the necessary knowledge can dig into the source code and change it to their liking.

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel. It's already been done. Improve it, yes, but it is not necessary to reinvent it.

Microsoft Word with autocorrect feature on.  Maybe some thesaurus website.

Source(s): I used to write a 5 page essay a lot when I was a University student and thats all I need.