ANby asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

is it possible to loose weight by eating less ?

Can i reduce my fat just by

eating less than usual (moderate amount or lower than that) even if i'm currently around average weight?

104 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Who told you that...

• 4 weeks ago

Yes just starve yourself

• 4 weeks ago

"loose"... lololololololol

• 4 weeks ago

yes, but you should just cut the extra bits of skin off with a knife or something

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It's not *how much* you eat that determines weight loss, but *what* you eat. If you eat fruit and vegetables all the time, you're going to lose weight, no matter how much of the healthy foods you eat.

Just have a balanced diet and do some form of exercise everyday - whether that be 1 hour of walking or climbing stairs or at-home exercises like pushups or Pilates.

• 4 weeks ago

Amputation. I guess you must try it

• 4 weeks ago

yes it works, but even better is starving 

• sfhhb4 weeks agoReport

in my experience i lost 10 kg in a week by not eating like retard. u cant gain any weight if u dont eat at all

• if you want to be anarexic. yes. it is possible to loose weight by eating less

• 4 weeks ago

Ironically, you’re less likely to “lose” weight this way, as your metabolism will slow as a defense. Our bodies need fuel to burn. In selecting proper portion size and nutritionally sound options, avoiding processed and sugary foods and drinks, you’re more likely to lose weight, in addition to daily exercise.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, exactly. .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.