Please tell me in details?

I watch **** from last 13 yrs and do masturbation now when i try to do images of my known female.members come in mind due to my disease for example when i watch **** images of my daughter my wife my wife mother my brother kids come in my mind my question is i want to search a job so i can divate my mind but thoughts come tht if i search a job today my all female members will punish me for thingj about them sexually on same day i search a job so my question is for what reason they will punish me first for thinking about sexually or secondly getting a job on same day i think about them sexually and do i really have done masurbation to them and last thoughgs come tht if i get a job i will get a job for thinking about them sexually

Masturbating to images of your daughter is focking sick, Man. You have a mental problem.

Searching for a job has nothing to do with **** or masturbating. If you want to search for a job, search for a job.

• This is an English language forum.

• Mikey

Besides this not even being real, you didn't even ask a question that made sense.