Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Is it just me or does every ‘Netflix’ film or series involve an interracial couple as the main characters?

This is obviously a plot to pollute our beautiful white women and breed us out, so why are there still apologetic self hating whites who cannot stand this obvious truth ? Are you a self hating truth and if not, why do you defend this mixing of species ? 

And does anyone really think it is a coincidence that the most heavily promoted degenerate family the KimKs are all mixed breed and promoting race mixing ? It's no a coincidence, my people. Time to wake the f up. 

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Most I suppose, everyone is trying to hard to show diversity......Can get a bit much. If you get the chance, watch Fractured, a recently added film..... one of the best i've seen on Netflix

• 1 month ago

yes, and there is not a broadcast story without the popular black male/white woman plot/subplot.

i am all for miscegenation so this must be a "fad".

integration is a "two-way" street.

how about "bob loves abishola; ---a love comedy.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

That's one way Trump got minority unemployment down. Certainly not a bad thing as long as they can act.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your commentary seems to indicate you are a racist. Why out yourself so unnecessarily? Back in the closet for you.

• 1 month agoReport

speakign tough from the anonymous veil of cowardice ? that would be you in the closet, ni66a. And stay there because you stink up the world. Dont show your ugly face because you make kids cry thats how ugly your species is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.