Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

how is sports bra different from normal bras?

and do girls really have to wear bra

what would happen if they dont wear bra

Some women that the opinion when it comes to style is comfort and personal style. However, certain bras are mainly designed for certain occasions. For instance, sports bras are crafted for working out and have features that cater to those needs and impact levels.

Basically, sports bras are made of cotton and Lycra with a moisture-wicking fabric. The bra features adjustable straps, closure hooks for customized fit. Sports bras help prevent bounce when working out to keep you comfortable. Brabbly have an amazing collection of sports bras.

Normal bras often feature an underwire, padding, and other different features for support. The function of these bras is to lift the breasts, support, and separate as well.

they provide more support around the front and back

• Jerry

I remember when the Champion Jog Bra first hit the market. As a runner, I was so pleased with this new product. Previously elimination of painful bounce required the bother or wrapping a wide elastic band round and round my torso, time consuming, annoying, and hot & sweaty. I could put on and take off my Jog Bra in just a few seconds!

• audrey

If they don't wear a bra, all the guys go around drooling over seeing nipples!

• CiCi

They’re both uncomfortable, sports bras give girls an excuse not to wear a shirt

Their boobies would whack against their chins when running.