There are a bunch of Regions and sub-religions out there. Gods too. What makes your choice right?

Update:

Religions (sp)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Because no one can disprove it.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Does the Bible teach that all worship goes to the same God? Consider what is written at 1 Corinthians 10:20: “The things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons, and not to God.”

• 2 months ago

All of my positive spiritual experiences have involved God. He suffices me.

• 2 months ago

I guess it depends on what you mean by right. Theists are often taught that Gods exist as children. Certainly on the surface, it can appear that a personal God of some sort actually exists. Our thoughts inform our feelings so people can feel that whatever Gods/Goddesses they are thinking of are real. Religions are man made even if people claim they were inspired by a God, but the religions are in fact real. Many religions offer good advice for living (though a lot of bad advice as well, indicating no higher intelligence is involved). Many religions provide structure in ones life as well as social support. Each religion/denomination/group offers different takes on living where a person picks what feels right to them, does that count as right? People are helped by religions and religious beliefs, does that count as right? End the end, religions are tools to be used by humans, for good or bad. You can think of it like a hammer, you can build whatever kind of life you desire with them, or you can start knocking things down and cracking people over the head with it. The right choice for societies is the choice that builds and gets along with others where there are other tools, possibly better tools than God belief and religions to do this as well. Religions work well for the lazy and not so bright, which amazingly is a lot of people.

• 2 months ago

Why Go to the Bible?

There are many religious books in the world. Some of them claim to be revelations from God. But there is one book of religion that truly inspires the confidence of its readers. That book is the Holy Bible. How is the Bible different from other “holy” writings?

The Bible is a book of facts. Its historical accounts have won the admiration of scholars because of their accuracy. The Bible is filled with names of persons and places and descriptions of events that have been verified by archaeological investigation. The Genesis account of creation contains none of the fanciful myths found in the literature of pagan nations but presents matters in a straightforward way that agrees with scientific facts. The Bible contains hundreds of predictions that have been fulfilled to the letter. Its counsel on human relations is unequaled. The Bible’s honest presentation of the shortcomings of its characters in addition to their virtues also recommends it as a book of truth. Then there is the marvelous internal harmony of the Bible’s sixty-six books, although recorded by some forty writers over a period of sixteen hundred years.

Source(s): Do All Worship the Same God? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101974043?q=on...
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I did not choose God. He chose me by His grace alone in Jesus Christ. He is the truth.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

the mermaids told me ...........

• 2 months ago

It's my choice, so it's right for me.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus is God and the Bible is the absolute Word of God and is 100% true. Everything else was created by the devils to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Michael
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Jehovah was truly the Father or Life-Giver to this firstborn Son and, hence, that this Son was actually a creature of God is evident from Jesus’ own statements. He pointed to God as the Source of his life, saying, “I live because of the Father.”

• 2 months ago

When the one God who created everything chooses individuals, then they know that God has chosen them.

Jesus chose His disciples - John 15:16 - they did not choose Him. Jesus chooses to reveal the Father to whosoever He will - Matthew 11:27.

God chose a tatty little bunch of slaves to turn them into His chosen nation - Psalm 33:12. God has chosen the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame - 1 Corinthians 1:27. From the beginning, God chose His people - 2 Thessalonians 2:13. God chose His people from before the creation - Ephesians 1:4.

When God chooses a person, they discover that and rejoice in that. This has nothing to do with anybody choosing a religion. It's all about God choosing who He will save and adopt into His family.

• 2 months ago

Doing what Jesus SAYS TO DO IN ORDER TO ENTER the kingdom of God is the absolute right choice to make in order not to be tormented forever. Source the bible. Think about it. Its the what He says to do in order to that's the key.

• Michael
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

true worship. Do All Worship the Same God? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101974043?q=one+God+One+religion&p=par

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.