Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Why am I aroused by female breast and butt, but not the look of their vagina?

• David

teenage confusion??

It’s normal I mean same works for me as well.

• Robin

the vagina is on the inside so you probalby havent seen it. The vulva is what you have seen

• Edna

You're confused. You can't "look at" or "see" a woman's vagina. Her vagina is completely inside her body, and it's not visible. You can 'look at" her external vulva, which includes the opening to the vagina.

• Kendall

The basic meaning was clear enough, Edna. (He) meant exactly what you said, I'm sure. The shape, appearance of the vulva, spread open is a strange sight, considering what a wonderful set of female organs it is. As I say, a man's penis isn't likely attractive to a woman, rather odd looking, too. -K

The vagina, when spread open to reveal the inner labia, etc. is a very strange looking set of sexual organs. Then, too, I've often thought the male penis and testicles are very odd looking, not actually attractive to women, although I am a male, age 59. The vagina doesn't even seem like it was made to receive a man's erection, at least to look at it logically. I'm attracted to other parts of a woman's body, her butt, her legs, etc.much more than her vagina, too. Maybe I see further into a sexual encounter with her (touching, kissing) -than apes do as a purely sexual signal.

just your preference

• MissA

Oddly enough, quite possibly because you evolved that way.

Humans are interesting among the apes in a lot of ways, but one of them is that both our men and women have big round butts and our women have breasts that are enlarged *even when we are not breastfeeding*. Some of the butt size thing is because we're bipedal but we accumulate more fat in that area than is necessary for walking, and the breast thing doesn't really have a good justification.

Unless it's a sexual signal. Like the peacock's tail. A nice butt or a pair of good breasts signals to your brain, "This is an appealing mate" even though they don't actually show the person is an appealing mate in any way that matters.

Because they are more overt erotic areas.

Generally you are already aroused before encountering genitals (in either gender) so there is less need for the appearance of the genitals to trigger arousal in our evolution.

maybe you saw a grizzled one / v-j, at some point