Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why so many men like to wear slim or even tight jeans nowadays?

Is it in style?  I found them rather quite uncomfortable!

If the man is in shape then I think tight jeans look great. My boyfriend will wear tight bootcut Levis with his cowboy boots when working on the farm. He even looks good when the dark denim gets all dirty & muddy from doing chores. If we go into town on a date he will wear tight dark jeans with a button up shirt & boots. Remember in the 70s men were wearing tight pants.

Many men have turned more feminine these days.

because it is in style

The fratboy fashion

It’s a dreadful trend that’s all I can say. 

slim are fine, spray on skinny is just insane

• 4 weeks agoReport

there is a difference, the are manufactured differently. A 30R in spray on will be narrower and tighter than 30R in standard skinny. That is the whole point.

alot of gay men nowadays I guess..................

• shows there muscular slim figure

• patty

skinny jeans be in

• Nunya

I am 5'11 and weigh around 120-130 lbs. Basically, I am part of the barely alive. When I put on skinny jeans it does not squeeze my legs, my balls, my ***, nor my sides. They do make me look very slim but they fit me well. I can't speak for the other people that wear them but they are perfect for skinny people like me.