When was the last time à blue anonymous give an answer that left you balling like a sissy?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Never, but there have been times they have been left bawling like a sissy evident of them updating their question with personal attacks and name calling aimed directly at me. I think it's funny how easily that some people can't cope with the backlash from the stupidity they created all by themselves. They wanna rule Polls & Surveys as the de facto queen but can't deal with some people pushing back. So they resort to juvenile name calling and blocking those that offended them. It must suck to be mentally defective.

• Never I don't care forthose kinds of users and ignore the or can be rude back if u mean that anon cowards try to bully and harass certain users but they just fail 😀 😜 ✌

I have cried before but that was way before anon was added to let us go anon if we wang to.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think when I first went on here there were things said about me that may have got to me a bit... but now I'm a lot tougher than I was lol.

• 1 month ago

Did you mean bawling?

• Nini
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I should have caught that Gus

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just that one time when I was chopping onions.

• Nini
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never gonna happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.