how to track the amount of missed calls on a landline in Canada?

I have an office landline and I want to gather info on how many calls were not answered. I am with Bell and I live in Onatrio Canada

1) i dont need to know actual phone numbers of those missed calls, just how many there were on a given day ( my office phone with Bell does not have caller ID option)

2) I talked to Bell and they told me due to a privacy law they cannot track that (they can only track calls I've made out, and not calls made to my number

3) I went through my phone's settings, and it is an old office phone with no option to store ANY info on calls that came in.

After a brief search, i don't really see this function on many landline phones. I assume that this is a weird thing I am trying to track. 

So i wonder if there are phones out there with this feature (what would it be called?). Or a secondary device that could be plugged into a landline phone to help track such data. I know it is more likely that a phone would need to have memory capacity to display all missed calls (like a smartphone) for a few weeks at least

Thank you!

• Carl N

Just a few weeks? How much is it worth to you? Depending on how many lines you have, there are add-in boxes that can do exactly that. If you have 2,4 or 8 lines, it's fairly easy, but not inexpensive. The other possibility is to get a new office phone system that tracks calls. That has a price per phone plus the common box.

You may send me a private message for more info. Canada is a large place :-)

• Cassy3 weeks agoReport

i dont think i can msg you privately.. do you know a way..?

• Dale-E

If you have a VOIP line, your service provider will likely have a special web page that will geve you record of all activity on your line.

• Henry

I don't think it tracks them when they're missed, that's kind of what missed means.