Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

how do you respond when someone says you have "zero personality and noone likes you?"?

Update:

they do not care, they are being hurtful and nasty and wanting me to get upset.

I am quieter but I talk AND I do have a personality.

I am not a brain dead person

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best answer

You say 'that's nice' and continue going on with your day because the person who said it is full of sh*t

• 1 month ago

Ask them if they want their **** kicked now or later

• 1 month ago

Maybe you should put more effort into a conversation. Sometimes it's hard to find something to say but it's important to make an effort to have a good conversation. Also there are alot of people in the world. I'm sure there is someone you could connect with that likes you.

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

well u better be good looking then

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell the person, "Give me at least three examples of reasons no one likes me, and name the persons who said those things to you". Look the person in the eye while saying this, and let him/her know you expect an answer. I would bet the person will turn away and leave.

• 1 month ago

I was bullied when I was younger.

If someone is that mentally detached to make that kind of a rude remark, then chances are, they are too mentally detached to handle a wise come-back line. Just sayin. They might wanna punch you if you say something smart. Its not worth it. There's a lot of people in this world that can dish it, but they cant take it. I dont need to be anyones cheerleader or the court jester. Its not my job. Everyone is wired differently, Some people are just chatty and some are more to themselves. I would just completely ignore that person and hang with a different crowd. Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, if you TRULY had ZERO personality, then you wouldn't say anything at all, since you have no personality. Tehehehe

• 1 month ago

pull out an uno reverse card

• 1 month ago

scream racial slurs at them

• 1 month ago

You don't. You should take it, analyze it and use it. If you agree, then you should change yourself. If you don't, then ignore it.

• 1 month ago

That they obviously cared enough to tell you this and nobodies cared enough to tell them yet

(Downvoting me bc you cant comprehend something is lame but you do you lol if you actually understood what i meant this wouldn't be a problem for you. Its called being a smartass, maybe try it sometime and you wont be giving in to them wanting you to be upset)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.