Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it wrong to refuse sex with your wife?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

yes, you are gay otherwose

• 4 weeks ago

If you feel you are not attracted to your wife anymore, then you should consider seeking professional help. A counselor may help you source your unwillingness 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes are you playing some games with her ...if she gets tired and decided to find someone else what would you do...

• 4 weeks ago

It's probably not a good idea, if you won't some other man will, even if she looks like a dog.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If you're thinking of doing this or you're already doing this, I'm curious to know why. I would guess that if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't like it if she refused to have sex with you.

• 1 month ago

Yes , it is a part of your duties as a husband

• 1 month ago

If it is once and a while, seems not a big deal but if it is all of the time and you dont like her anymore, I think it is mean. If you are not attracted to her than either get divorced so she can find someone who will like her or check and see if you need help.

• 1 month ago

My wife has declined sex for the past two and a half years.so I don't try anymore .a man can only be rejected so many times .last time I tried. She. Told me to go see a prostitute. So I did

• 1 month ago

Yes, you should refuse to have sex with my wife.

• 1 month ago

It would be wrong to refuse in an insensitive manner, or without explanation. I don't like that word, "refuse." "Defer" is better, but I can't remember if I ever even did that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.