Crockett asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Boo hoo The Saints missed call cost them The Super Bowl??

Anyone remember Bounty Gate? They had to beat the crap out of Favre and cheat to get to The Super Bowl! Vikings would have beat them otherwise. I guess nobody remembers sports history from 10 years ago...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What’s funny is probably half the nfl teams had a bounty gate. The saints just happened to get caught

• 1 month ago

Karma. The blown call was justice being served after getting a gift against the Vikings.

• 1 month ago

I remember just fine. I also know this post might have made a little more sense being posted 8 months ago.

(Not that the two things are related at all, but at least it would have been timely)

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I remember that game very well. The Vikings were called for so many phantom penalties, such as pass interference, during the 4th quarter and overtime in that NFC Championship Game. It makes you wonder why the NFL decided not to make pass interference penalties reviewable then.

Source(s): The Vikings got a raw deal in that one.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Favre was actor in that game. As soon as he got to the tunnel after the game he stopped limping.

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Different team, they got hosed and I don't even like them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.