Can anyone explain my high keytone levels?

I was in a car accident (my vehicle was rear ended and then I hit numerous other cars). 

I have a fractured vertebrae in my back and have a brace to help that heal. However, the doctor also said my liver function seems to be impaired. My keytone levels were at a 5. (they are supposed to be negative I believe). 

I'm a 26 year old male and am very healthy. I exercise regularly and am quite fit (I think?). I've never used drugs or had alcohol in my life (yes, really). 

Any ideas on what could cause this? I know very little about what this keytone this means.....

Thanks!

Its ketones/ and where were they high? In urine? Really no one can give give you a good answer with out your health history, the rest of your labs and exams. Why not ask the person who ran those tests?

i would ask your doctor about it or if you ask this question on healthtap.com a real doctor will email you back