adam asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

What AFC team can beat the Patriots?

Literally everyone is decent or straight trash. 

Nobody Can Defeat Them They Will Go To Superbowl Come Home With Ring #7

Bold prediction: they go 0-6 through the run where they actually have an opponent. Browns, Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, Chiefs, and end the season 10-6.

________

Both serious and troll. More of a devil's advocate than either. I've seen nothing to make me think it can't happen, but I've seen nothing to make me think they won't go undefeated either. Right now they are as much of a cipher as a 6-0 team can be.

• adam4 weeks agoReport

Are you being a troll? Or are you really serious?

KC if healthy, and Baltimore. Houston is good but they suck against NE

• pikachu3 weeks agoReport

First time was lucky second was refs got payed

The Jets would if they had a decent head coach.

At this point in the season, nobody.

Ravens                    

Right now, I don't think anybody could, has they still haven't lost a game, and is there anybody that could score enough points to get the win over New England Patriots, while of course the Patriots scoring the least amount of points.

• Newton

On any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team. Seriously, the Chiefs, the Texans, the Bills and the Jets with Sam Darnold can beat the Pats. The Browns, Ravens may do it. So can the Raiders.

• adam4 weeks agoReport

Hahahaha browns? Ravens? JETS? Bahaha it’s clear that you don’t watch football.

NOT THE QUEEFS!

Maybe Houston. 

jets..................