Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do Atheists decline to tell us that the Egyptian Gods are real ?

I think that is leaving out a lot don't you. I mean Isis Set Amon Ra Bael etc what would cause Atheists to neglect to tell us this important information. 

• Nous

Why do you lack basic education?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATHEIST - someone who does not believe in a God – any God – not just the Christian one.

Why do immature, pretend Christians like you post to ridicule Christianity?!!!!!!!!!!!

• Archer

So you haven't figured that out for your self yet have you.

• Doc

We didn't want to ruin the Surprise

Grow up, numpty.

I can prove I was from Ancient Egypt. I know the God's are real I saw them myself they used to live on Earth. If you took some time to listen to me I can prove the ancient egyptian religion.

Again I can prove all this if you sat and listened to me I am not making it up. I have friends who also are from ancient Egypt.

if they are real, they are NOT really gods.

• poldi2

Atheists don't believe any gods exist - that would include Egyptian gods.

"what would cause Atheists to neglect to tell us this important information" - why would atheists be responsible for teaching you about Egyptian history. We learned that stuff in grade 8.

They aren't real, only the christian God is real. But they make for good movies.

• tentofield

There is exactly the same evidence for the Christian God as there is for the Egyptian gods, none at all. How can the Christian God be real if the Egyptian gods are not?

Because they would be p0olyatheists if they didnt believe in all those gods too

• barty

If someone came on here claiming that the Egyptian gods were real atheists would probably say something.

No, you're not special. You don't believe those gods are real yourself, so there would be no point in telling you.