Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do Atheists decline to tell us that the Egyptian Gods are real ?

I think that is leaving out a lot don't you. I mean Isis Set Amon Ra Bael etc what would cause Atheists to neglect to tell us this important information. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do you lack basic education?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATHEIST - someone who does not believe in a God – any God – not just the Christian one.

Why do immature, pretend Christians like you post to ridicule Christianity?!!!!!!!!!!!

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So you haven't figured that out for your self yet have you.

• Doc
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We didn't want to ruin the Surprise

• 1 month ago

Grow up, numpty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can prove I was from Ancient Egypt. I know the God's are real I saw them myself they used to live on Earth. If you took some time to listen to me I can prove the ancient egyptian religion.

Again I can prove all this if you sat and listened to me I am not making it up. I have friends who also are from ancient Egypt.

• 1 month ago

if they are real, they are NOT really gods.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Atheists don't believe any gods exist - that would include Egyptian gods.

"what would cause Atheists to neglect to tell us this important information" - why would atheists be responsible for teaching you about Egyptian history. We learned that stuff in grade 8.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They aren't real, only the christian God is real. But they make for good movies.

• tentofield
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There is exactly the same evidence for the Christian God as there is for the Egyptian gods, none at all. How can the Christian God be real if the Egyptian gods are not?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they would be p0olyatheists if they didnt believe in all those gods too

• barty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If someone came on here claiming that the Egyptian gods were real atheists would probably say something.

No, you're not special. You don't believe those gods are real yourself, so there would be no point in telling you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.