Yu asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

The Benoit family murders?

I know its 2019 but i dont think he did it. WWE seems to have brain washed everyone to believe he did. I think he and his family were killed. I want to know your answer... Who or what do you think killed the family

Because Benoit killed he's wife because she was about to leave him, so he went crazy killed her on a friday, didn't wanna leave he's son behind & killed him on a Saturday, then killed himself on a Sunday, he left bibles under their bodies but never left one by hes, he killed her using he's signature move, suffocated he son with a pillow, then hung he's self with weights, its sad to know what he did he was a good wrestler, but apparently we never know how he really was as a man

Because he was a good wrestler you don't think he did it right?

Or he seemed like a nice guy on tv? Is that it?

Putting aside that there was a investigation by professional detectives.

It is weird, I think the same thing but he did it, plain and simple and despite what some people say WWE have every right to distance themselves from him, he is a murderer and a child killer, I don't believe he was an evil man or anything and I don't think many people do, he was a sick man I think that just snapped and lost it.. probably didn't even know what he was doing as it happened

Wwe brainwashed he did it? You mean there was a criminal investigation and tons of evidence involved ... not to mentioned he was on edge from medications he was taking? Please educate yourself and stop reading conspiracy theories please no one does that to people it will all hkm

Chris Benoit was the murderer. He was unhappy in his marriage and his wrestling career was coming to an end.

YOU ARE A MORON WWE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE BRAINWASHED ABOUT IT THAT IS JUST PLAIN IGNORANT!! FYI NO ONE IN WWE THINKS HE DID IT EITHER.

Chris Benoit is responsible for his own actions. Not WWE.

Benoit murdered his wife and 7 year old son. 

Benoit did it. Case closed. He was mad because he did not want to go back down to nxt and put over CM punk and Daniel Bryan so he decided to get drunk that night and have a murder party

Wow. You really think the WWE brainwashed the police, DA and the entire justice department. Amazing.

• Yu4 weeks agoReport

They brainwash people to think they have good wrestling when we all know AEW is the best. So yeah

Well, they died on three separate days, so the only other option is that Chris Benoit sat back and watched his family be strangled, then let them hang him with his weight machine.