Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

What do I do when I get my feelings hurt on Yahoo Answers?

• Mandy

How do you possibly get your feelings hurt on Y!A? This is just a site where people ask stupid questions the majority of the time and people respond with their opinions. Those opinions don’t actually mean anything or mean anything to anyone. This is entertainment. Just like someone who likes to read horoscopes. I don’t understand when people take this seriously.

• Pray & hope that you don't run into LAN... because he will just make you feel worse.

• .

Ask yourself what it is about yourself you are insecure about, that you would allow the posts of strangers online to bother you.

• Daniel

You have to just Accept it and move on you cant Change People's Thoughts or Behaviors as much as it may Hurt

You ask your parents why they didn t love you enough to force you learn and acquire meaningful coping skills.

Go find somebody to cheer you up.

• .

Go lay on the porch if you can't run with the big dogs.

• C

Take a break from the site and ground yourself in the real world.

Log off........🎃