Why is America so afraid to worship jesus he loves you and won’t hurt you ?

Has our country gotten so weak people  run after the devil?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

most of america does worship jesus. in the south most of the countries are catholic

• Duck
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Well, if you consider that this is the same country that allowed Donald Trump to become president.

• 11 months ago

Murikkkans are afraid of their own shadows. That's why they love their guns so much.

• 11 months ago

Seriously? You're asking why more people don't stupidly follow iron-age fairy tales about water-walking Jews?

Man, whatever you're smoking, you need to patent and sell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

'Murica is all about jesus. Guns, jesus, and diabetes are what people in other countries know us for best. Kind of like how we know brits for their fish and chips, stiff upper lips, and dry humor.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Hail Satan

• 11 months ago

America fears nothing. 

Jesus’ failure to return,  

his inability to prevent his own death,  

and his choice to leave the future completely empty  

are now part of Human history. 

The cross will always be a constant reminder of what God 

has so very perfectly forsaken ... and STILL leaves for dead. 

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

If you do a little research, you'll find the majority of people in America are indeed Christians.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

America is becoming more educated and far less gullible.

God doesn't exist. Jesus probably never existed, but even if he did, he was just a man.

Believing in gods and devils, demons and heaven and hell and all that stuff is so primitive!

It's just old superstition.

• Listen, I let Jesus take the wheel one time. And when I awoke I was in a tijuana brothel wearing a leather mask and being pegged by a fat farmer named Bobby Joe.

Explain that to me?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.