Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

How do you deal with a housemates that are racist and causing conflict?

I live in a shared house and my fellow housemates are black, Indian and two white guys. Before the black guy moved in, one of the white guys blatantly told me he doesn't like black housemates because they always cause him problems. He says they play laud music all night long and violate the rules such as smoking in the house.

Well then when the black guy moved in, he began doing all those things. I spoke to him about it but he is unwilling to change despite acknowledging his wrongs. He says he has a rebel inside and hates it when white people try to control him. He's now acting even worse just to annoy the white guy and now it's annoying me too.

The landlord is not doing anything about it and I still have few months left on my contract. I genuinely want to resolve this for my own peace but I don't know what to do. Is this just a case of clash of cultures??

excuse my typos like the word loud

you could try talking to a lawyer about it

Troll alert!

The only racist is you for making up stupid stories about white people.