I accidentally forgot to use my middle name on my Provisional Driving License application, will it be rejected?

When looking at the application it said surname and forename, I kind of forgot I had a middle name till looking at my birth certificate if I'm honest. Will this affect anything or will they just fill it in?

You should get it corrected. I do not know about your country but in the US most states are now issuing Real ID driver's licenses and it should be complete.

• Edna

No .. you don't have to use your full name on your application. You can use your full name; your first and last name; or your first name, your middle initial, and your last name. But, your name should appear on your application in the way your application tells you to list it.

However, dollars to donuts if you had to show your birth certificate, your license or permit will be automatically issued in your full name as it appears on your birth certificate and that is the way your name will appear in the coming years; but you can sign your permit or your license in your usual manner.

Wow, I just hate it when I forget my own name.

• May

First. I doubt it would be rejected but How would we know for sure?

Second. What difference could it make? Many people don't even have a middle name.

No problem.  There is many people that do not have a middle name(and others that have 4 middle names)

What are you using for proof of identity? Your birth certificate? Does that have your middle name on it?

One of two things will happen.

1) Your provisional licence will be issued.

or

2) Your application will be rejected due to the missing middle name and all documents will be returned to you.

you could try calling them and tell them you forgot to put it in and maybe they'll put it in for you

• chloe4 weeks agoReport

who would i call for that? would u happen to know

wow, you are very stupid. lol.

You "forgot" you had a middle name. You """"""FORGOT""""""" you had a middle name. You are WAY too f­ucking stupid to be driving. WAYYYYYYYYYY too stupid. Can't emphasize it enough.

• chloe4 weeks agoReport

Look talk **** to me all you want to me, but you're literally doing all this behind a screen and with your user set on anonymous. You can't really chat right now. I'm being as civil as I can and being the bigger person I could be so much worse right now. Have a nice day (: