Does Xanax block/clog your pineal gland?

I know calcium does, i’m wondering if xanax causes this too?

• Tulip

Do I smell a troll?

Source: Center of Health

Fluoride in table salt, in mineral waters, in many conventionally grown and processed foods as well as in toothpastes pose a particular danger to the pineal gland, because the fluoride accumulates in its tissue and finally hardens it.

But also hormones, mercury, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol and refined sugar can cause calcification of the pineal gland. Radiation fields, such as those surrounding us in the form of power lines, cell phones, and Internet networks, also have a destructive effect on this important gland. In order to support the pineal gland in its function and to activate it again, it is essential to avoid the mentioned dangers as far as possible.

Xanax and all other chemical meds are destructive for the pineal glant, too.

• ?

Interesting question. I have no idea. But, I know it puts holes in your ozone layer, I.E, psychic shield. How that correlates with the pineal gland being opened or closed, hmm?