Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Did you know most men would let accused male rapists walk regardless of details?

They trust men over any woman

10 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

For the most part this is true.

"Bros befoe hoes"

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No,

Partly b/c your question & lie you've just

posted is total bs but also for the fact that

many rapists walk around regardless of us

men :()

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I'm well aware of that. I'm an adult with eyes. I've seen it 100 times.

• 1 month ago

I'm ALWAYS biased in favor of ANY defendant, male OR female, in ANY trial.

Do you know what they call a place where things are biased in favor of the police and the state? A POLICE STATE.

And what makes YOU any different from the right wing nuts who try to stampede people into taking away defendants' rights by referencing how terrible the crime is that they're charged with?

OF COURSE THE CHARGES ARE TERRIBLE. That's WHY a TRIAL is needed in the first place.

And that's WHY we need defendants to HAVE rights.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Given no evidence, no source and no URL, this is presumably low grade trolling.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, i didnt know that but now i do

• MISOA1 month agoReport

the post is endorsed by the master grand troll of gender studies in retirement ....:)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

our definition of rape is sex by force. A woman thinks rape is that she regrets having sex with someone a week after a consensual experience.

I have ASPD (sociopathy) so I am always sympathetic to the accused. A good judge knows that it takes 2 or 3 women for the testimony of 1 man. They are decietful liars, of course we would believe the man.

Source(s): My instinct
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Accused, you did not say convicted, and until they are found guilty in court, not by the media and or public. They are suppose to be assumed innocent, regardless of the public details that can't be trusted.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That may be true in many Muslim countries including Sweden, but here in the U.S., it's the opposite. We send many innocent men to prison and expel even more innocent males from college.

• 1 month ago

Say what? Rapists dont get to walk unscathed. Maybe in your TekashiSnitchNine world but not in mine.

Source(s): nothing
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.