What is the secret recipe for a dish that will make feminists give up feminism and trust humanism ?

Update:

Ladies and Gentlemen we don't mind the male feminists carrying on ....but female feminists ...they can be utilized for more constructive purposes ...now don't get me wrong ....apart from the obvious utilization ...what else ???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Hi MISOA. I don't know about India, but here in the U.S. support for feminism has died greatly since the 1990s, but polls show that most people support gender equality. (1) The reason is clear: Since most people support gender equality, they will give up feminism once they come to realize feminism these days does not support gender equality. Feminism and gender equality are opposing positions. That said, there are certainly many feminists who know feminism does not support gender equality, and that's precisely why they support feminism and always will.

(1) https://www.huffpost.com/entry/feminism-poll_n_309...

• MISOA4 weeks agoReport

Delighted CS ....just when we all were getting mobilized for maximum effort ...well it will be ensured this does not happen again !!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The secret recipe is crow.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Men could stop being misogynist pieces of sh!t. I won't hold my breath while I wait.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.