I'm a guy who happens to be white.  Let the hate flow.  Let's hear it.  ?

• Edward

Just paint your whole body black or just say you a woman and the media will forgive you.

It doesn’t matter your skin color, don’t worry about people hating on you. You can’t control your skin color but you can control your character color

From one white man to another. Stop watching CNN and TV all together. Leave social media alone as well. There is an agenda trying to be rolled out to get us all fighting so they can roll out martial law in the attempt to roll out the new world order (NWO) and agenda 21. If anyone is curious or disbelieve me go to duck duck go and search it. Don't use Google to search it. Google is part of it and corrupt search results and put the BS propaganda as the 1st results and will make seem that it's conspiracy theories but it is very much conspiracy facts. All you have to do is wake up, go outside, and look around at society through advertising and obviously you have seen it on social media and the yellow journalism fake news networks particularly CNN Wich is the worst offender for fake news

Have a good night, my good man.

Lol who cares about your color when your so stupid god

I hate you

why are you trying to project hate on to other people?

______

To the comment you have apparently already deleted: Turn off the tv. Walk around in the real world. Do you honestly feel like people are treating you poorly because you are white? If not, ask yourself where that idea came from.

• David

No one cares. What's your question?

• Bee V2

Nobody hates on white people for being white

• Regina3 weeks agoReport

I’d say it’s because of the stigma surrounding white men. They’re the most privileged. Now, I’m not a white man but tbh sometimes feminism just turns into main hating. Black Lives Matter did great in not hating on white ppl tho. It’s like, white men are always seen as what we gotta fight against

• Henry

I don't think they could find out who was White or not that easily, and there seem to be many different categorizations for it.

what's to hate?