What do you prefer, democracy or fascism?

Democracy. Which is why I won't vote Republican for a very long time. If not never again.

There’s no such thing as democracy without an intelligent, informed populace, which we’re about as far away from being as it gets. The j00z own the media thus control the information thereby fixing elections upstream.

I prefer democracy. Fascism is extremely undemocratic.

Democracy is a relative word and can exist at various levels in various countries, both socialist and capitalist and in countries with left wing, centralist and even some right wing governments (like Britain, Germany, Australia etc).

Democracy or fascism, its not that easy. We prefer the word "Saoirse", in our language it stand for freedom. A few weeks ago, 19th of Sept,  our Proclamation was unveiled at Washington Monument in DC, Thomas F Meagher of the 69th regiment of the Union Army is the creator of our national flag, fought on both sides of the world for freedom.

Tomorrow and over the coming days we're releasing a book showing the world how the government here treats people like us. The name of the book is "Burned". 

The person (scum) on the front cover on this book, last saturday evening recieved a large amount of money from her government, now this is only thursday and shes already had serious meetings with senior loyalists, two death squad groups, one UDF and the other is the UVA, she takes her orders from terrorist murderers, protected by the british government. 

And tonight the faith of Brexit and the people in the UK depends on the DUP vote lol perhaps the faith of england, scotland and wales but not fcukin here. We're going to drag this cnut through the gutters of social media and her family. The same goes for any other british soldiers involved in killing children over here, trying to push through amnesty under the cover of Brexit, we'll make sure you'll pay the fcukin price for that.

Difference with us is we'll fight for our culture, language, religion and country, we're at this for over 800 yrs.

Have a read of the new book and you decide yourself how the british government governs Northern Ireland, wait until the book about Billy Wright and the ethnic cleansing with cowardly soldiers, police and people just like the person on the front cover of the new book "Burned".

Democracy or fascism wish it was that easy.   

The only people who prefer fascism are those who are in the ruling class. Everyone else suffers.

I have always been a believer in democracy.  But just about all my life the US has gone from bad to worse because of bad decisions made by the voters.  I always thought the electorate would get smarter from their mistakes, but we never learn.  In fact over the years we seem to be getting dumber.

(I still see questions here on Yahoo Answers lie: "When has Trump ever lied?  Tell me one lie he's told!"  and "What has Trump done that was illegal?  He's never broken the law!"  etc.)

Fascism is the worst, though.  There are a lot of alternatives besides democracy and fascism.

Freedom happens to thrive in a capitalist, Democracy. Fascism isn't about individual freedom.

We are doing fine, except where the Left controls territory.

Like in Los Angeles, where the Democrats held power since 2001.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Rayal

I like my Democratic Republic as provided for in the Constitution.

I do not care for either majority (democracy) rule or Fascism.