Why can’t I scroll down on the tab to see more categories on this site?

For some reason, and this crap started last night, when I go to select a category to scroll down to see the others, it won’t let me scroll down to see the others. I’m using my iPhone and I have used google chrome and now I’m using my safari browse and still not letting me scroll down to see the other categories. Why is that 

I run Downdetector on my iPhone - so I can see just who is messing up their site at any given time. A flat line is good thing. Yahoo is consistently a mountain range . . . Using Yahoo is like having a conversation with a schizophrenic friend - you want to talk to them - but they suddenly just freak out . . .

• Ducky

Same problem, they’ve collapsed it and you have to expand it to view the categories. It doesn’t scroll so I have to close the sidebar and open it again and then I can scroll