do you prefer to cook your rice in chicken stock or chicken broth. what gives you more flavor?

• Beth

I use chicken stock, which I make myself

I just cook rice normal I don't put it in anything, but I do have like chicken or pork chops with it

Each are identical, depending on region. Stock is made by boiling bones and or vegs until reduced by half, and marketed as broth.

• denise

I usually cook it in water with pilau seasoning added.

• al

Neither, cook it plain and add soy sauce!

• Some rice and chicken or some chicken and rice.

Chicken broth. I make my own stock only when I have an actual chicken carcass, and I use it for soup, I'm not wasting it on rice. I'm usually putting something over the rice anyway, broth just adds a little extra flavor and is dirt cheap.

• Sammy

I cook rice with stewed tomatoes and a little hot sauce.

I like to toast the raw rice first to a slightly golden color. Then add the liquid to finish cooking the rice. Not only is it quicker to cook, but it has a nice nutty flavor. I would be interested what you think of this.

• Henry

Rice comes with a flavoring packet.