Why don’t atheists give up their FREE WILL if they hate God so much?

Good point! If you hate God then you should also hate having a free will, since God gave us our free will. Atheists are HYPOCRITE LIARS!

• el4 weeks agoReport

This question and best answer is SO BORING!

Because you small brain and don't understand atheists

Hahaha!! Troll.....I fart in your general direction.

we dont hate god silly tard.......we dont believe he exists.....get it right

Because I never had free will to begin with, just choices driven by my fixed will.

• SBR32277

That field will always be against your nature where if you attempt a technical field, you will never naturally be good and your soul/will will not be happy. You will be forever conflicted if you fight your will.

Since I know you're a troll, my only reason for answering is to sound impressive. Without addressing the non sequitur of atheists hating God, the reason atheists don't give up their free will is because free will doesn't exist since atheists, as well as theists, are slaves to the events and frameworks of the causality created by prior events and frameworks.

Source(s): Hope this helps.

And they say there are no stupid questions.

• Caesar

I or any atheist that I know can´t hate the invisible entities that some theists call gods... for a simple reason, we do not believe in any of the thousand gods made by the theists. No gods are involved with what you call free will... free will is an inevitable illusion for us humans, due to our subjective perception of the universe, rather than its innermost nature... but you are free to make any fantasy you want.

• Bokito

Maybe if you hold your breath till you turn blue, just like the other trolls.

• barty

"Free will" is the excuse Christians give when they're asked to explain why a benevolent god would allow the horrific suffering and evil we see in the world.

It's not something we can give up or not. It's just a concept that comes in handy sometimes.

BTW, atheists don't hate your god or any other god.

• Cogito

I seem to be blocked.

We don't hate God, as he doesn't exist.
      And how could anyone give up free will?
      It's what everyone has. It's inborn. And it has nothing to do with gods.

Lol.............silly head.

• Juli4 weeks agoReport

Coming from a dumb fvck like you, I take that as a compliment.