How to lose baby weight ? ?

So I'm 8 months postpartum. I only gained a stone during pregnancy but due to implant I gained a lot of weight, I got this removed in August and my periods went crazy and finding it hard to lose weight. My son is quite high needs, teething bad. Would love some help with getting my meals in. Also healthy and quick. Dont mind using freezer. My partner is at home and I'm heading back to work 3 days a week in December doing long days so would need to prep for work also. I'm 12 stone and 5ft6 help ? 

If you do find the answer let me know because 40 years later I am still trying.

• D

Get some exercise. Take your baby for a walk every day. Get moving. Avoid snacks and junk food, and lean toward fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Lots of water and avoid sodas and juices.

Also there are people who have medically fragile babies who require round the clock nursing care with multiple medical conditions, so be careful about describing your baby as "high needs" just because they are teething.

• Byrd

Postpartum refers to the six count them six weeks immediately following childbirth. It doesn't apply when baby is 8 months old. Take a close look at your diet that no doubt is the problem. Not to mention all babies are needy.