Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is it just a matter of days before Joe Biden throws in the towel and drops out again?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mimi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Even Obama is willing to support a candidate in another country for reelection before supporting Biden. Biden isn't progressive enough for the Democratic base. Obama praising Trudeau's progressivism was an indirect message to Biden. And, the message was..."you don't have my support Joe".

• 4 weeks ago

he outspent his donations.......soon

• 4 weeks ago

Whatever Nancy tells him

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He should. He was second banana to the worse prez in history. What makes anybody think he'd be a good fit for the big chair? Let the old hair huffer back out with what little dignity he has left.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I hope so. I hope they all drop out and forfeit the election

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

His own people are calling him a racist.

Joe is a gaff machine and Obama told him to drop out, but racist Joe wants to show the black guy he is just as good as him.

• 4 weeks ago

You can bet money on Trump's sponsored move from the White House to the Big House at Leavenworth

• 4 weeks ago

With his recent heart attack and the controversy about his son's involvement in a sour business deal, his chances are diminished. However, he's still one of the better-qualified candidates left in the race. Time will tell, and not too long from now.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What color is the sky in conservative world?

Biden is still the front-runner.

• 4 weeks ago

i dont know what will happen

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.