Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do Americans complain about Mexicans comin' to the states, since Mexico is the nation with most number of Americans ?

Not counting America itself, of course. Over 800.000 Statians live in Mexico. Why do muricans think they're the only ones who got the right to move?

the difficulty you have in understanding the thoughts of others based on your own thoughts is entirely understandable....

• 2 months agoReport

Nope. I actually seek opinions and wisdom, that's why i ask question. I'm reading them all

• Stan

Yeah, haven't you heard? Immigration is only for shiny white people. All others need not apply.

Iceland, Norway, Germnay! How You folks doin? Y'all come see us sometime. Would love to have ya!

• 2 months agoReport

And the brown ones can step off LOL

• Brian

#1 reason: Americans go to Mexico LEGALLY.

• Brian

No they don't. They have SS and their own retirement.

Nice try/lie, though.

Americans go there LEGALLY. Mexico wouldn't allow it any other way

Gee.... who would ever guess that the citizens of a sovereign nation would DARE to complain about the criminal invasion of millions of third world, diseased, illiterate peasants??????

• Stan

I like how you describe Mexicans in the same way a Nazi describes Jews.

Americans these days just complain about everything

Yes I’ll just make sure that he’s the one who is going