Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I make my wife happy and love me again?

Take her on dates, be sweet to her. Im a LifeCoach, im reasonably priced. I can help you if you want. mistista07@gmail.com

• Kim R

You take her to counseling and you all figure out what the problem is and the solution together.

• RP

Rather than YA, she's the best, and only, one to ask.

• KTJoe

Apologize say "I love you' alot, threaten divorce.

Unfortunately you cannot. You married her, and that makes 99% of Bitchez incapable of showing their guy any affection. Once she gets what she wants, then you are irrelevant. I would leave and find another Bitchez, but realize that other Bitchez will act in the same way, so you'll have to reverse trick them, and let the other Bitchez think you're all about committing long-term, all while you're bussin' on they faces and titties.

it likely wont happen

• CAB

Pay me to see to her needs

• Stop being a jerk.

the opposite of whatever you did to make her unhappy and not love you anymore

leave her with me for an afternoon lad