Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

My Rottweiler puppy is unable to fall asleep. Can I give him some vodka to help him?

I wouldn't. My basset hound puppy is currently wasted and I regret it. But it did make him sleep. 

Wha- NO, DO NOT GIVE YOUR DOG VODKA, JESUS. My god, if your dog is a puppy it's normal for him to not sleep at times. Just ******* deal with it. This is what you signed up for when you adopted him.

No don't give that pup that are u crazy

no, rottweilers prefer whisky

You could try giving him the hair of the dog.

Oh, hello, troll. So we meet again?

If the puppy isn't sleeping, its likely because it's lonely and scared. Put the crate right next to your bed with a nice cozy blanket inside. Be careful not to ignore it when it wakes up or it may poop the bed. When it cries just a little just stick your fingers in there to calm it down. If you don't have a crate, you can do the same thing by tying the puppy to the corner post of your bed with the leash, and just reach down and touch it if it stirs.. just enough so baby knows it's not alone. 

Make sure the room is quiet, and dark. 

Source(s): Mentor breeder

Let's see if more people think you should go play on the freeway with a can of gasoline & some matches, than to post stupid idiotic questions on here.

You are just a infant troll.

• Anna

Agreed Tony but only because she's a selfish dog owner who lets her vermin bark at every sound and piss off her neighbour she doesn't like. I feel bad for him being surrounded by barking nuisances, selfish @$$holes who don't make them shut up and never getting a moment's peace.

Chocolate, onions, garlic, grapes and raisins are all known to be toxic to dogs: vodka does not get mentioned so this sounds just fine. Just be careful not to give him too much in case he gets a bit 'fighty'.

• Guy8 months agoReport

So what you're telling me is that I can use garlic to ward off vampires AND werewolves! Nice! But I'm afraid that might attract ogres, and ideas on how to get rid of them?

You could give him some basset hound puppy to help him fall asleep. Every time I have trouble falling asleep I eat a basset hound puppy, and then I am able to fall asleep almost immediately