Can I use my dog to get revenge on my neighbour?

I have a dark brown male Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is 3 years old. Yesterday, the bastard dumped his trash in my yard and told me to clean it all up within 4 days or he'd call someone to condemn my yard. The dog really hates my neighbour, so I was wondering if I could let him loose in his house and have my dog maim him. Any details would be nice.

Maybe you should clean up the trash, but dump it back onto HIS yard.

• Aged Kiwi

lack of FORE-THOUGHT.
      I had lots more response, but it vanished, so I'm moving on.

no that is way illegal

• "Can I use my dog to get revenge on my neighbour?"

Were you an educated, intelligent human who understands the ENGLISH language, you would already know that the answer is "Yes, you CAN". And you would also know that "CAN" was the wrong word for your question to include.

Obviously you are NOT such a person....

• "I have a dark brown male Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is 3 years old. Yesterday, the bastard dumped his trash in my yard and told me to clean it all up within 4 days or he'd call someone to condemn my yard.

👺WOW - YOUR SBT can and DID dump trash in YOUR yard?

👹And can TALK to you in whatever language you are fluent in?

📞☎️And can use a phone to talk to your council's Health Inspector in whatever language the HEALTH INSPECTOR👨‍✈️ can understand?

If he can do all that under your control, you can make a fortune from him !

However, although he probably DOESN'T know who his father was, I very much doubt that he will appreciate you calling him a bastard.

It seems that, although you can spell words the way they appear in the Oxford Dictionary, you understand neither the grammatical meaning/use of neither "CAN" ("COULD" is a member of the same word-family's cases/declensions) nor "BASTARD".

• "The dog really hates my neighbour, so I was wondering if I could let him loose in his house and have my dog maim him. Any details would be nice."

You DO love using pronouns without clearly ascribing which NOUN ("dog" versus "neighbour") each HIS & HE'D in the 2nd section, HIM & HIS in the section above.

Inserting the grammatically logical nouns produces:

¤ "The dog really hates my neighbour, so I was wondering if I could let him (NEIGHBOUR) loose in his (NEIGHBOUR's) house and have my dog maim him (NEIGHBOUR)."

which is actually illogical and illegal.

👿1: You have no right to prevent your neighbour being loose in his own house, if he wants to be.

👿2: You have no right to let your dog maim anyone, whether in that person's house or on that person's property or in a public place. The only possible exception is if the dog is, at that moment, defending you against the neighbour's violence. But you or your lawyer would have to convince the judge that the violence against you was likely to be lethal. Fail, and the dog gets cremated and you get fined & incarcerated.

In the unlikely event that your tale is true, the LEGAL action is to report the neighbour's illegal action to the police and the Council's health inspector. You've already been told the sort of evidence you should try obtain, but there MIGHT be friendy-to-you neighbours who saw him do it and are willing to testify to the police👮, the health inspector🕵️‍♂️, and - if necessary - in Court👨‍⚖️.

Les the aged 🧓 Kiwi - first pup in 1950, GSD breeder & trainer since 1968

• sparrow

Only pompous jerks criticize people's grammar to the extent that you have done.

• *****

Not unless you'd like your dog to be seized and euthanized, and you to go to prison for assault.

Stupid troll. Why not go do it yourself coward. Dump.the trash back over dummy. Leave your dog out of it!

Are you a punk kid?

• Nathan

NO. Your dog can be taken away from you, and euthanized by a shelter if reported that he is running loose and destroying property.

You must take photos of what the neighbour has done, and send it to whoever is your landlord or the police. They will investigate and if you have evidence that he is doing this then you can not be charged. You have done nothing wrong, but involving your dog will risk his life and you may be criminally charged for it.

Pitch it back over the fence. See if you can get a pic or a video of him dumping his trash & another one or two of you pitching it back over the fence. Put one of those little video camera that can catch him in the act.

You trolls just don't quit do you? I do not understand the mentality of those who do this. Why do you want us all to think you are just a stupid idiot?

Just like all of your other implied threats of violence, pain, suffering.

You have mental health issues.

• Vicki

Your dog, once it bites someone, will likely have to be put down. So if you love your dog, don't use him to get revenge unless you want him to have to be put down WAY before his time.

If you love your dog you wouldn't do that, that's a quick way of getting your dog put down.

Why not just call the police? Maybe get video evidence of them dumping trash in your yard