Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

What's your celebrity lookalike?

I've been told numerous times that I look like a French (I think?) singer named Indila. I looked her up and I have to say that we pretty much look like twins.

Do you have a celebrity lookalike? If so, who is it?

• When I was young people used to call me McCauley Culkin.

• Omar

Mark Ruffalo by a few people.

I don't have one who's a celebrity.

• Bee V2

I don't have a celebrity look alike because my look is pretty different

Back in the 1980s I was a Ron Howard lookalike. Not the young Ron Howard from the early series of Happy Days but the older mature Ron Howard when he returned to the series briefly at the end. The resemblance was uncanny, we had the same coloured hair and the same balding pattern. 30+ years later and there is no resemblance at all, now I look more like an old drunk Mel Gibson.

• Kieth

Jason Bateman, so I've been told.

• Hollis

I honestly don’t even have one

• Richard

Same here. The thing with celebrities is that they usually have faces with distinct features which stand out, making them easily recognizable. I on the other hand have a completely average appearance. I'm not handsome, I'm not ugly, it's all just boringly mediocre.