I accidentally got my sister pregnant she 14 years old and im 20 years old what should we do?

not **** your sister probably

can you EXPLAIN ACCIDENT

You should tell your parents immediately and expect them to notify authorities who will arrest you and prosecute to the max. You're a sick individual who will spend much time in prison until you're killed by inmates who abuse you too much.

Clearly you are f***tar* who thinks he's clever.  All this makes you look like is a lame troll with pedophile and rapist tendencies.  Hope you are ready to spend life in prison if you truly committed any of these vile acts you are claiming responsibility for. 

Kill your self if this is true.

you guys should get an abortion and u should stop being a pedofile and rapist

Another desperate one who has no brain...

Delete this **** you disgusting pig 🤢

is it safe to assume you live in alabama?

• John P

Indeed no sexual act is "accidental", and I presume that your schools (for both of you) gave you at least some information about sex and pregnancy. Probably best to get the baby aborted, but the choice belongs to your sister.

Or do I suspect a troll?