Is homosexuality some kind of demonic possession?

I believe that there is no way that God would allow such a thing and it is only possible if there is demonic intervention. I feel bad for the parents who were cursed to have homosexual offsprings. Thoughts?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

satan loves them,, he has plans for them to be in hell with him

• 1 month ago

I am not sure. Most women are bisexual anyway

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some babies were dropped, but you were clearly thrown at a brick wall.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This “question” is more like hate speech. You certainly don’t seem to represent a loving God.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, but belief in a god and demons is very similar to clinical delusion which you should get therapy for.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I often wonder why Evangelicals such as yourself, some who call themselves True Christians, are obsessed with homosexuality when in fact there are more prohibitions concerning heterosexuality in the Bible than those dealing with homosexuality. Just wondering that's all. You asked a question but really this is just a rant since you answered it yourself but with no factual content and no sources. So we can safely disregard all that you say.

• 1 month ago

Yet you have post nothing about men who hit women (including domestic voilence) or about priest and other men who seek out children for sex or men who kill, rape, torture or men who sell hard drugs. Your God sits back as that happens yet you think he would have an issue with two adults being in love.

But that is not what astounds me. What really astounds me is that you then wonder why so many educated people say your God is crap.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Demonic possession is the exclusive domain of internet trolls like you.

• 1 month ago

No, it is a normal part of human sexuality. No-one chooses to be homosexual, they are born that way. That means that if you believe in a god then your god made them that way. Homosexuality is common in mammals and birds and has been observed among all the primates including humans. Studies have shown that homosexuality contributes to the survival of species which is why it has not been selected against by evolution.There is plenty of evidence for homosexuality, there is none whatsoever for demons or demonic possession. 

• 1 month ago

I know that you were born knowing nothing but, is there any good reason why you should live your whole life in ignorance?!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.