Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 4 weeks ago

Will Harry and Princess Meghan be staying at the Bruce Heath trailer park on their first official visit to the Isle of Man?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I don't think so, that trailer park is still cordoned off due to the leakage of raw sewage on the site.

• dj
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Probably not as they have access to lots of money to afford a better place.ย 

• 4 weeks ago

yes, the trailer with the wheels removed

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Seeing that Harry as already been to the Isle of Man, and there is no such person as Princess Meghan, also no such trailer park exists. And also when a member of the Royal Family stays over night on the Isle of Man they stay at Government House the official residents of theย  Lieutenant Governor of the Isle of Man.This goes to prove that either you are a complete and utter idiot or a troll or both.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No because there is no such person as Princess Meghan and no trailer park on the Isle of Man called Bruce Heath . So once again this is just another of your stupid trolling questions.

• Are you kidding? Harry and Princess Meghan are way too classy to go to the Isle of Man. And if they did, they wouldn't stay anywhere near Bruce Heath because of the smell of sewage.

• Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Just shows how much you know being the thick idiot troll that you are, because Harry and Meghan have already been to the Isle of Man,. And as you very well know the Bruce Heath trailer park is an invention of another thick stupid troll like you.

• 4 weeks ago

They will get it on in public

• I would advise you remove these followed questions. I am discrete and arent on this site now. I wont report it to staff.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.