Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Why is it being left to a handful of professionals and some crusty jugglers to defend human extinction?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It’s just a bit of fun for them, big virtue signalling opportunity, if hypocrisy could end human extinction then they would be great

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That should be self-appointed professionals and crusty jugglers. Because they have not sought a mandate from a public, that might well understand where they are coming from, at the ballot box. Instead they have pissed them off by disrupting the lives of ordinary people who have to cover the cost of policing and funding the lifestyle of many of the protestors; and most people are equally exercised by the hipocrisy of celebrities who leave a far bigger carbon footprint than they ever will.

• 4 weeks ago

Do that many of the protesters really know what they are doing? They are trying to stop mass transit electric trains from running (possibly electricity made from renewables). I take it they are anarcho-argrarianists then, never using fossil fuel based transport like planes. Except my workmates 'traveller' niece, left one of the earlier protests to 'travel' i.e. jet off on holiday

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.