How do I block someone on Yahoo Answers?

Whenever I ask a question on Yahoo Answers, either from someone who is genuine, or very irritating.  Should I precede to block that send person or send them off with an ultimatum?  I am tired from hearing from this person, the person's name is Daniel.

I forgot to mention, I am not sensitive, and I'm not really into politics either, I'm also  very well respected in the Splatoon 2 community, but you wouldn't know that until I told you just now.

I have already blocked the user.  Try again in the next question.  I am no longer taking answers for this post.  Thank you.

My Mother told me, it's best not not to dwell on things.  Please try again in the next question when I have 5 points again, thank you.

You know forget I asked I already knew how.

Excuse me I have Asperger's Syndrome, you know nothing about me, so in what way does that make it fair.  Compared to you I have real life problems.  I'm also not childish or immature, but I do have a disability.

• .

You block someone by mousing over their avatar and selecting "Block".

FYI, calling out users here is a violation. The site is for knowledge seeking questions. All you needed to ask is how to block a user on Yahoo Answers (nothing else in your post needed to be included). You'd have gotten your answer without making your post a violation, to be reported and removed.

• LAN

Since you are out of points what difference does it make. All you do is post childish questions over and over.

Did your mother also teach you how to be polite and act like an adult? Now you can practice your skills in blocking on me.

• ..

Move your cursor over the profile picture of the person you've chosen to block and then click Block.

Go to the person's profile banner page and then click block. ...

Block someone after you've received a Yahoo Answers message from them.

• audrey

Block him or ignore him. No big deal.

You take a shield and block him with it.

You are far too sensitive. If you can't cope with this minor irritation how do you cope in the real world? No you can't block but you may report. Assuming you have a genuine reason, which yours is not.

You just don't come on hear no more and go watch tv.

fox news!

cnn!

Just ignore him and don't respond