david asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Eggs and having fun in the morning .So many ways to cook eggs.How do you cook eggs.?

I like em all ways but fried with soft centre is best

The one hundred pleats in a chef’s hat or toque signifies the number of ways they’re able to prepare eggs. Prefer over easy, though poached and scrambled are good, too.

• denise

I like scrambled eggs with chopped scallions added, on wholemeal toast.

Potato Egg Nests ;-

Shredded potato tucked into muffin tins [spray oil them first] like lining a tart tin, press it in then bake in the oven till they start to crisp up, take them out, still in their tins, break an egg in each potato hollow, season the tops lightly, return to the oven and bake them for a tasty , fun breakfast item, 2 of these are good with some fried canadian ham.

scrambled, omelet, over easy, scrambled on fried potatoes, over hard and in a sandwich.

I just scramble liquid egg whites out of the carton.

The eggs I cook usually are..

Baked into a cake

Used in a custard for French Toast

Maybe deviled eggs or egg salad (I guess that would go into the hard cooked category)

My recent favorite way to cook eggs is Soft boiled eggs. I just learned the easiest and quickest way to do so, AND ESPECIALLY the always easiest way to remove the shell. It took me over 50 years to learn this trick.

I like eggs benedict (poached).

• audrey

Sunny side up..........

• Bill

Sometimes I scramble them, sometimes microwave or hard boil.