david asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Eggs and having fun in the morning .So many ways to cook eggs.How do you cook eggs.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I like em all ways but fried with soft centre is best

• 2 months ago

The one hundred pleats in a chef’s hat or toque signifies the number of ways they’re able to prepare eggs. Prefer over easy, though poached and scrambled are good, too.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like scrambled eggs with chopped scallions added, on wholemeal toast.

Potato Egg Nests ;-

Shredded potato tucked into muffin tins [spray oil them first] like lining a tart tin, press it in then bake in the oven till they start to crisp up, take them out, still in their tins, break an egg in each potato hollow, season the tops lightly, return to the oven and bake them for a tasty , fun breakfast item, 2 of these are good with some fried canadian ham.

• 2 months ago

scrambled, omelet, over easy, scrambled on fried potatoes, over hard and in a sandwich.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I just scramble liquid egg whites out of the carton.

• 2 months ago

The eggs I cook usually are..

Baked into a cake

Used in a custard for French Toast

Maybe deviled eggs or egg salad (I guess that would go into the hard cooked category)

• 2 months ago

My recent favorite way to cook eggs is Soft boiled eggs. I just learned the easiest and quickest way to do so, AND ESPECIALLY the always easiest way to remove the shell. It took me over 50 years to learn this trick.

• 2 months ago

I like eggs benedict (poached).

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sunny side up..........

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes I scramble them, sometimes microwave or hard boil.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.