Why are leftists such liars?

Like i don't remember a time when the left wasn't going on about ending the wars and complaining about Americas actions around the world. Now that Trump pulls they all go crazy. I just think they're dishonest and only want power and their supporters are just tribal idiots that don't know their **** from their elbow.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not only are they liars, they're also brainwashed little children who throw the rattle out of the pram if they don't get their own way.

The election of Trump in America is a case in point and Brexit here in Britain. Liberals hate the result and have done everything they could with public demonstrations to change it and dig up mud on Trump and Boris Johnson's personal life.

All to no avail.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I also remember the Democrats yelling that we "aren't the worlds policemen" and or boys are dying for other people's problems and we don't belong there they should solve their own problems. NOW suddenly we should be there and leaving is wrong. They just go against ANYTHING the right wing does. If they did the same thing they would say how wonderful it is.

• 1 month ago

Leftists are big curse on humanity who only know how to make life miserable for masses while doling out unsolicited sermons

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.