johnny asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Is the Fiend awesome in wwe?

As a guy who was never a big fan of Wyatt I gotta admit yes he is.

Hands down the best thing going in the company ATM, yes hell in a cell was a horrible ending BUT it is an easy fix depending what WWE decide to do now.. I think the best option for them would be to pull the trigger and have The Fiend win the title, I actually think they should of left it a while cause he didn't need the title but now that they've put him in the title picture I honestly think he should win it.. that or Seth finds a way to win by turning heel or something and then Wyatt goes after Lesnar for the WWE title and eventually wins it maybe at survivor series or mania even..All I know is now he NEEDS to be on his way to winning a world title.. and I think it'd be best if he is babyface as he does it, that was one of the reasons why I didn't like Wyatt. I just didn't like him as a heel, I was so excited to see a proper face run with him and it never happened, now is a chance and if done right honestly I'd go as far to say he could go on to be the next face of WWE

I see this turning out to be a weak character , yes in the beginning they make him unstoppable but eventually he will lose clean and the appeal will be lost plus who will he feud with on smackdown ? Not brock Lesnar I’m guessing ... will he contend for titles? Depends on how they use him...

Of Course. He's The Best Character in WWE Right Now.

I'm Hoping that, The WWE wouldn't screwed Up again. Just like It happen at Hell in a Cell. The Ending was Lame and Trash. All The Years without take him Seriously Because of Vince McMahon and WWE Creative Team. They'd their Opportunity to make him New Face of Fear Years ago.

This Fiend Kind of Saved Bray Wyatt's Career in WWE. This is The First time I'd really take him seriously because of His Character and That Bad *** Entrance.

Yes, I think so.

Tell me please, what is the definition of the fiend?

• The fiend is best gimmick in WWE.

I think they, (WWE) clowns already killed Fiend as how in the hell do they F**K-UP

They killed the Wyatt's with Randy Orton

An now this

No matter what mask they put on him he's still Bray Wyatt.

Fox does not want Firefly Funhouse. That is why Seth "burned it down." He will decline drastically without Firefly Funhouse

Yes he is let me in