Is there any car place that will have someone fill your air pressure car tires for you?

So i have major spine pain to the point where it’s impossible for me to bend down, even getting into my car is extremely hard but I can still drive but yeah does anyone recommend any car places like mavis tires that will have one of there employees fill your air pressure tires because I have major back pain?? 

Stay away from Mavis Tire, they are bad newsI filled the tires for a lady in her 80s a week ago. They were close to fla I suspect valvecleak or puncture in them. They were like 8 years old which is too old for most tires. The sun beats them up bad news.

Give me 10 bucks & I'll do it.

Explain your situation and most tire stores will do that for you.  Or full service gas stations...if they still exist.

Go to a used tire shop- or any tire shop, and ask them to check and correct the tire pressure. The shop that wants you to think about doing business with them and recommending them to your friends will do it free. Unless there's a leak, once a month is enough. Pressure can change with the weather.

Any tire shop will do it for you. Just ask.

The lube boy who changed your oil the last time was supposed to set your tire pressures. Go back there and have them fill your tires to the correct pressures.

If your tires leak air go to Tires Plus or Firestone and have them reseal your tires to the rims..

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • bo

most tire stores will do this for you

Consider booking an appointment at a chiropractor.

Americas Tire Store will do it for free!

• Ron

I'd recommend Mavis tires.