So as an infant I was diagnosed with Hypoglycemia and really haven't had any issues with blood sugar.?

I'm 25 now and have trouble eating, it gets to the point I can't even force myself to eat. Most of the time I eat maybe once a day and it puts a toll on me and need to know how to fix this. I just keep getting told to force it down but when you don't feel like eating and get nauseous when you try...makes things difficult. Any suggestions?

After major surgery, my appetite just went on vacation. So I know how it feels to not want to eat. If you can't force it down, you can't.

I think you could get help if you were referred to a registered dietician. I don't think hypoglycemia would be a big factor. There might be a psychological component to your situation, though.

• Mikey1 month agoReport

There might be, a lot has been going on around me and me appetite first started to diminish after my hernia surgery a few years ago but I still was eating regularly for awhile after that. My wife and I both agreed to try to get help with the eating situation so thank you for your advice