I want a mononym what should I do?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Too bad someone hasn't invented a worldwide computer communication network where one can learn nearly anything with a simple keyword search.


  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

    Once you are over 18, go in front of a judge and legally change your name. Suggestions:






    Good luck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.