Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Can a tarot reader predict when will I have an interview? The time line is from now to the beginning of next year???

• Janet

There is no fate. The future has not been written yet. What you do today will determine what happens tomorrow, except for those things over which WE have NO influence (and that is a lot of things).

There is no way to predict the future. It is difficult to live with uncertainty, but at least with uncertainty we DO have the OPTION for hope.

(what is a tarot reader told you that you would NEVER have an interview at any time in your life?).

Nothing predicts the future. Not tarot, not psychics, not astrology. And my mother was an astrologer and so am I (astrology is only one influence on how we MIGHT be IF we do not grow and learn ... so it cannot even predict how we WILL be ... but it does indicate how we START OUT, and that can help us gain self-understanding about who we are inside, and why we do the things we do).

No, but there’s a better way. I’m a trained professional Magic 8 Ball reader. Soon my new book will be available titled "Pro 8 Vol.1". You can make tens of dollars like me! Watch for it on Amazon.

• Jill

Whether you strongly believe in the practice or not, it's safe to say tarot card reading results should not be taken literally. In other words, no, they are not a clear outline of your future. The cards are not meant to be interpreted literally; rather, they should act as a guide.

No, of course not. If a tarot reader could predict that then the could predict that you'll need their advice. Have any contacted you recently?